The Dell Rapids School District offers mySchoolBucks, a convenient and secure online meal payment and information portal. On the website, parents can deposit money into one or more student lunch accounts, track cafeteria purchases, create low-balance reminders, and even set-up an automatically recurring payment.
If a parent was previously registered with MyNutrikids, their account was automatically converted and there is no need to create a new account. A returning user will complete the "access your account" and click the "log in" button. Due to legal requirements, e-mail notifications were unable to be transferred. If parents previously set up low balance email alerts in MyNutrikids, they will need to set those up again in mySchoolBucks.
To set up a new account, parents should first contact the school office to get their child(ren)'s ID number(s). Then, new parent users will click on the "register for a free account" button and follow the steps to add an account and add students to the account ("my household").
Things To Know
- A child's cafeteria purchase history for the past 90 days can be viewed online.
- Parents can set up low balance notifications.
- A convenience fee of $1.95 will be charged per deposit transaction.
- Available payment methods are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and electronic check.
- Parents may fund up to $120.00 per student, but a family may pay for all of their students on a single transaction.
- Parents have the option to schedule recurring payments or automatic deposits when the child's account balance runs low.